About This Business
Learn your favorite Styles of Music...
- Benefit from the experience & knowledge of a skilled and versatile drummer who will adapt his teaching methods to each individual from a 2 year old child with a short attention span to a pro drummer who wants to recover from a wrist injury or add more depth.
- Taking it easy on yourself is what learning and playing drums is all about. I have a very relaxed and accepting attitude toward over and underachievers, the ambidextrous and the not-so-coordinated. I've seen no corrolary between aptitude and who actually makes themselves into good drummers. Slow, patient, daily practice trumps innate ability and sporadic long-hours of intense practice.
- Robyne de Jong is a fun, patient, and empathic kid's Karate/Acting/Dance (Tap & Ballet) teacher working out of a home studio in Redmond. Robyne is particularly amazing with toddlers up through elementary aged students.
You could enroll your child for hours of different stimulating Saturday classes like Acting, Acting Improv, Karate, Tap Dance, Ballet, and Drums.
To avoid a lot of back and forth emails to find a time that works for you, I pay for a do-it-yourself scheduler. If you're a do-it-yourself type, please use this contact info to schedule your FREE TRIAL drum lesson, and to reschedule as necessary:
425 577 4777
- "Ned is an amazing teacher. His dedication to his craft is inspirational. I've never had a teacher at any level in my life that cared so much about my development, interests, health (ergonomics, baby. Pain is NO gain!), and priorities. And talk about patience! I'm a living proof that he has a ton of it. Thank you, Sir!" --- Antonio Magalhaes
- "Ned is a fantastic drum teacher and such an interesting person all around. He makes practices so creative. His ability to explain and teach the technical aspects of drumming are incredible. My son's drumming improved even after the first lesson! He's such an inspiration." --- Dena Thompson
- Ned is an outstanding drum teacher. I have both my sons (one 8 years old, the other going on 18) in lessons with him, and I have taken a few lessons as well. He is probably the best drum teacher in the area by a large margin. With his instructions, the most complex drumming is easy to understand. I cant say enough great stuff about Ned - he's the source you have been looking for" --- Brett H.
- Drum Lessons with Ned Smith
- Acting Lessons with Robyne
- Beginning Guitar Lessons with Robyne
- Dance Lessons with Robyne
- Karate Lessons with Robyne
- Singing Lessons with Robyne
- Call (425) 577-4777 TODAY!