Stop texting- Start talking, better yet, lets TALxt
Is an EASY to use messaging app that sends your text and your voice as one message. This way the recipient can hear you, or read you. With an easy layout and crisp UI, once you get the hang of it you cant stop TALxting. Note: TALxt currently works U.S. only.
1. Press Record
2. Speak Your Words
4. Choose Carrier
5. Choose Favorite Pal on that carrier.
6. Send it off
1.TALxt uses Nuance Dragon Dictation to create a "Speech to Text".
2. While your using "Speech to Text" TALxt is also recording you. Press the Nuance bubble to Stop recording. *here you can press PLAY and hear your message back and review your "Dictated Speech" in the text review field.
3. Chose the CARRIER (verizon, sprint, att etc)of the person RECIEVING your message. *This will generate your contacts list. *Example : If John Smith is on Verizon, than FIRST select Verizon then Select John from your default contacts list. NOTE:You must know your friends correct carrier in order for them to receive the message otherwise they will not get it.
4. After selecting your carrier and contact - TALxt will build a message for you and attach it all in your DEFAULT EMAIL box set up on your iPhone, iPad, or iPad2. *You MUST have a default email account set up on your "iDevice" to send messages with TALxt.
5. Send the message! *Your device will send the attached media via email and will show on the receiving device as sent from your email account.
The RECIPIENT must have: MMS capabilities allowing it to play back your recording otherwise they will only get the text portion. Audio playback functionality (make sure "Media" volume is turned up). TALxt's are FREE to send since they go over internet and use email to send. Recipients charges are based by carrier or plan.
Download TALxt Here on iTunes NOW! http://www.iTunes.apple.com/us/app/talxt/